Important lessons to learn from these engagements
1. Black Lives Matter supporters have poor gun handling skills. They often shoot each other accidentally, and even when they intend to fire at someone else, they can rarely put rounds on target.
2. Always carry a self-defense firearm (where legal) and have it within reach inside your vehicle (where legal).
3. Speed is essential in self-defense. The driver of the vehicle in the videos above took six seconds to return fire. That's about three seconds too long, by the way, but in this case they got lucky.
4. Understand that vehicles do not block rifle rounds, and they rarely block handgun rounds.
5. The police cannot protect you. The police have been de-funded, ordered to stand down or completely eliminated.
6. The violent, extremist left-wing mobs are heavily armed and will open fire on vehicles. These BLM supporters are violent, armed terrorists and insurrectionists. You cannot negotiate with them, and they are immune to reason, as they are driven by media hate. Be ready to shoot them in self-defense when necessary.
7. If you don't already own a firearm and know how to use it, you are way behind the curve. Get caught up ASAP.