IF YOU GAIN FROM OUR RADIO PROGRAMS, NEWS LINKS, OR OTHER ITEMS PLEASE CONSIDER A SMALL DONATION TO HELP KEEP US GIVING YOU THE NEWS, RADIO ON THE AIR, AND KEEP THE MISSION CHURCH OPEN!CLICK HERE OR ON THE LION LOGO BELOW!
Wednesday, August 07, 2019
Huge Spelunker, Prepper, Survivalist Cave in Ozarks For sale
MAJOR WILD CAVING FEATURES
• THIS IS A SPELUNKER CAVE
• NO LIGHTING OR WALKWAYS --- TAKE 3 LIGHTS AND EXTRA BATTERIES
• LARGE 10 FT HIGH WATERFALL 1.4 MILE BACK INTO THE CAVE
• CAVE OVER 1.4 MILES LONG -- WITH MANY SIDE PASSAGES
• HAS 3 CAVERN/DOME ROOMS
• MYSTERIOUS, ISOLATED AND OUT OF VIEW
• IN THOUSANDS OF ACRES OF FOREST
• NATURAL YEAR AROUND 56 DEGREES & PLEASANT BREEZE INSIDE CAVE
• REGISTERED NATIVE AMERICAN ARCHEOLOGICAL SITE
• PROTECTED BY NATIVE AMERICAN GRAVE PROTECTION ACT
• MANY ARTIFACTS AND ARROW HEADS FOUND HERE
• CAVE ON 40 ACRES, MORE ACREAGE MAY BE AVAILABLE
• CAVE HAS MANY UNIQUE AND PRETTY FORMATIONS
Call Ken Uptegrove at 479-502-1789 tell them you saw this at PROPHECYHOUR.COM
for name of the cave and nearby towns...
map ; videos and other information.
THE CAVE HAS BECOME FAMOUS
FOR ITS MYSTERIOUS WONDERS
• legitimate ties to Jessie James gang and outlaw loot, and the still missing Confederate Gold
• Native American Artifacts
• spring fed creek, coming from deep within the cave
• Rooms containing lakes and waterfalls
• Undiscovered Passages?
• Over one mile of cave passages
• Ask for map and videos of cave
SPELUNKER - WILD CAVING FEATURES
• Perfect for Spelunkers, Wild Caving, and Preppers
• Mapped out 1/3rd miles of passage so far
• Perfect to rent out to private parties for special occasions
• No lights or walkways... this is a spelunker's cave- take 3 lights and extra batteries
• Cave salamanders and bats
• Parking lot only 150 yards from the cave with a nice, fairly level trail to the entrance
• Was part of a large 4500 acre tract at one time... but still has an adequate 40 acres
• Cave has many unique and pretty formations
• Most of the graffiti for the first 100 yards has been removed and the rest is being worked on.
• It has some nice stone features -- an amazing water fall 1/4 mile in.
• A second waterfall is outside the cave.
• The entrance is so huge you could literally build a 2 story house in it
• Naturally equipped with 56 degrees air conditioning with a breeze and a mountain of rock over it.
• Current owner of adjacent 4400 acres will sell but probably overpriced at $3300 per acre
• Another adjoining 1000 acres has timberlands that can be bought for probably $1500 per acre
o In wet areas the water is never more than knee deep, but never enter caves during heavy rains
o Do to lack of lighting not many interior pictures are available. Come and take your own.
Posted by Pastor Dan Catlin at 5:24 PM