The report from prosecutor Rachel Mitchell makes these salient points, as notedby The Gateway Pundit:
1. "Dr. Ford has not offered a consistent account of when the alleged assault happened."
2. "Dr. Ford struggled to identify Judge Kavanaugh as the assailant by name."
3. "When speaking with her husband, Dr. Ford changed her description of the incident to become less specific."
4. "Dr. Ford has no memory of key details of the night in question—details that could help corroborate her account."
5. "She does not remember in what house the alleged assault took place or where that house was located with any specificity."
6. "Perhaps most importantly, she does not remember how she got from the party back to her house."